Saturday, May 16, 2020

Patreon? Requesting Feedback

Just a heads up that I'm planning to start a Patreon page where I'll offer weekly live streamed yoga classes.

I'm primarily interested in creating a community, and motivating people to sign up sooner rather than later. To achieve that goal, I'll offer the $1 price for the first 24 hours, then $5 for the next 6 days. After that $10 is a fair price to join, but anyone can still email me if that's too much of a financial burden and I'll give them the $1 price.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Manoji,

    It is always good to hear from you!

    I would definitely be interested a virtual yoga class with you. Please let me know when we start!

    Duane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really happy you're interested and looking forward to seeing you there!

      Once I finish setting up the new site and launch it, I'll post another video explaining how to join.

      All my love,
      Manoj

      Delete