Friday, March 19, 2010

God on the Golden Age

Since 2001 I'd focused my attention on Kriya Yoga while waiting for more of the Nostradamus prophecies to come true, then in 2008 the global financial crisis hit. Around the same time trailers for the film 2012 also started playing. My interest in the Golden Age was once again renewed, and after a bit of searching I discovered Matthew Ward.

Matthew publishes monthly updates on humanity's journey to the Golden Age. His main message on the Golden Age was published on December 31, 2007. It begins with God speaking to Matthew's mother, Suzy.


God - All right, Suzy, let’s talk about this topic that’s looming larger as the days pass: What will happen when you cross off the last day of 2011 on your calendar and you pin up the one for 2012? The thoughts in many minds about that year range from the sublime to the ridiculous, and since the latter is so quickly addressed, that’s where I’ll begin.

No, your world is not going to end. Earth is an eternal soul inhabiting a planetary body, and now that it’s back from the brink of destruction— thanks to the infusion of light from your “space” neighbors—and on the way back to its original vibrant health and beauty, she’s going to keep it for a long time to come.

With “ridiculous” accounted for, what is the “sublime” that you can expect 2012 to bring? Like everything else that happens anywhere, the choice is up to individuals, the decisions each makes. What I can tell you with certainty is, you who make the trip with Earth into the higher planes will be living in the promised Golden Age. In numerous of his messages, my Matthew-Self has accurately described the changes and challenges during the transition between now and your world in 2012 with its astounding differences that you will welcome wholeheartedly.

Suzy, I need your proficiency here, to find all the parts of his messages about this and organize and edit them so the information flows nicely and there’s no superfluous or repetitious material. So, will you work with me on this?

Suzy – Well, of course, if that’s what you want. But I’m curious—why you don’t just talk about this yourself?

God –I know all about your curiosity, Suzy. My preference for Matthew’s words goes back to this “umbrella God” of yours, the indivisible sum of every single soul in this universe, and to you, that collective multidimensional intelligence is inconceivable. It is to everyone there, and that’s my point. I want the information to come from a highly evolved soul whose fairly recent life on Earth and love bonds with some souls living there is a personal perspective as well as an authentic account of Earth’s journey into the Golden Age and what life there will be like. I can’t think of a more appropriate soul than your dear son, can you?

Suzy –God, you know perfectly well you’re playing up to my maternal genes, don’t you!

Yes, I do believe this is the same God that spoke with Neale in "Conversations with God". I don't believe Nostradamus ever made a clear link between 2012 and the Golden Age, but God certainly does. In my next post, I'll dive into Matthew's description of the Golden Age in detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment